Many are the massifs of the Dolomites, including Marmolada, Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Cinque Torri, Tofana di Roses, Sassolungo, Catinaccio, Crystal Group, Pordoi, Catinaccio and many others.
There’s plenty of choice for an unforgettable climbing holiday.
Meeting point: Meeting in a suitable location for the participants.
You will have the chance to climb fantastic places, where notwithstanding the sheer verticality of the rock, varying degrees of difficulty (always between IV and V) make these climbs suitable for mid-level climbers. The wealth and size of the holds and a staggering amount of routes, gives both to beginners and the more experienced climbers, excitement and fun. After climbing we will toast with a great beer and we will recover our energies enjoying excellent local foods.
- the assistance of a UIAGM certified Mountain Guide
- liability insurance
- loan of shared safety material
The rate does not include
- research and rescue insurance with UVGAM coverage (recommended): €5 per person for 3 days
- tickets for lift facilities
- the Mountain Guide’s expenses (lifts, transfers, meals and accommodation) to be covered by participants
- transfers, meals and accommodation
- anything that is not mentioned under "The rate includes"